The VT65MLPLUS2ADA is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings, with a factory installed lock for added security and a digital thermostat for easy temperature management. This manual defrost unit can hold temperatures as low as -25 C, ideal for many vaccines and laboratory items. The door includes a thermometer calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory. It displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth degree viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The buffered temperature probe is stored in a glycol-filled bottle to ensure the temperature reading best reflects the temperature of other stored freezer contents. This model comes in a white finish and includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. The interior features three removable storage baskets with clear plastic fronts for easy storage that stays cold, even when the door is opened. This freezer can be paired with the auto defrost FF6LPLU2SADA for a complete matching set. For a built-in version of this model, see the VT65MLBIPLUS2ADA. Accucold's PLUS2 series refrigerators are intended for a wide variety of basic storage only. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, medical, or clinical biologicals require a product with design features including, but not limited to tighter temperature controls, monitoring, and/or back-up.
- ADA compliant: 32" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate the temperature of stored contents instead of freezer air temperature
- -25 C capable: Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Pull-out drawers: Clear baskets for convenient and separated storage
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with FF6LPLUS2ADA for a complete ADA compliant set
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada: ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.