The Accucold® VAC Series freezers are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience. Made in Europe, the VT65MLBIVAC is a front-breathing all-freezer designed for built-in installation under counters, with a fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use. The 3.2 cu.ft. interior offers static cooling for stable results. Four slide-out storage baskets with clear plastic fronts ensure that stored items are not exposed unnecessarily to room temperature. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC. For optimum temperature assurance, the VT65MLBIVAC includes a digital thermostat and a high/low temperature alarm with a NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree. A hospital grade cord includes a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic settings, while the self-closing door ensures stored items aren't accidentally exposed to room temperature. This model comes in a white finish and includes a factory installed lock. An access port with a contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order. The VT65MLBIVAC can be paired with the FF7LBIVAC all-refrigerator for a matching set. For this unit in a 32" ADA compliant height, see the VT65MLBIVACADA. All models can be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a power-out alarm, temperature logger, and more.
- Slim undercounter dimensions: 24" footprint is ideal for use under the counter
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters
- -25 C/-13 F capable: Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree
- Self-closing door: Door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90
- Access port with contact: Pre-installed probe with contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment; customers can specify placement of the access port upon order
- Hospital grade cord and plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers added security
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Three slide-out drawers: Slide-out wire baskets with plastic fronts offer convenient storage solutions while protecting stored items when the door is open
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Height Adjustable: Adjustable legs allow the unit to be sized from 33 1/2" to 34 3/4" high
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships RHD but can be ordered LHD
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.