Accucold VT65MBI medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for built-in installation under counters. The 24" wide VT65MLBISSTB can be used built-in or freestanding, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet with a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door and professional towel bar handle. A factory installed lock offers added security. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Height Adjustable: Adjustable legs allow the unit to be sized from 33 1/2" to 34 3/4" high
- Factory installed lock: Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- Stainless steel door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- -25 C capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Manual defrost: No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- No internal fans: Static cooling system
- Three removable storage baskets: Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Adjustable thermostat: Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.