Accucold VT65MBIADA medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The 32" high VT65MLBIIFADA can be used built-in or freestanding in any 24" space, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet and factory reversible door with an integrated door frame that accepts full overlay panels for a custom look. No handle is included. A factory installed lock offers added security. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- ADA Compliant: 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock: Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Integrated door frame: Customize the front by mounting an overlay panel over the door; seamless look can blend into cabinetry with no exposed frame. Handle not included. (panel dimensions: 23 5/16" W x 28 1/4" H and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- -25 capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Manual defrost: Energy efficient operation
- Three slide-out drawers: Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- No internal fans: Static cooling system
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
- One piece interior liner: Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.