Accucold VT65M7BIADA commercially approved medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The 32" high VT65ML7BISSHVADA can be used built-in or freestanding in any 24" space, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door. A professional stainless steel handle with a sleek 14mm diameter completes the look and a factory installed lock offers added security. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- ADA Compliant: 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Stainless steel door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin 14mm diameter on stainless steel handle, mounted vertically for a sleek look
- -25 capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Three slide-out drawers: Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
- One piece interior liner: Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.