Accucold VT65M7 medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed and approved for commercial use. The VT65ML7 is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for freestanding use, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet and reversible door with a factory installed lock for added security. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the freezer to be used freestanding
- Slim counter height dimensions: 24" footprint allows versatile placement
- Factory installed lock: Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- -25 C capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Three removable storage baskets: Wire drawers allow for easy storage organization
- Adjustable thermostat: Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.