- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Capable of operating at -30 C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Slim width and counter height fits easily where space is tight
- Three slide-out freezer drawers help contents maintain stable temperature, even with an open door
Accucold medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint. The VT65 is an upright all-freezer sized with a 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. A factory installed keyed lock offers added security. The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate so that users can manage the temperature without opening the door. A NIST calibrated high/low temperature alarm is also included. Inside, the VT65 utilizes static manual defrost operation to maintain stable temperature. This unit can reach temperatures as low as -30 C. Three slide-out basket drawers offer convenient storage while minimizing temperature fluctuations when the door is open. This unit is UL-S listed to NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL commercial standard 471
- Slim counter height dimensions: 24" footprint fits easily in space-challenged facilities
- -30 C (-22 F) capable: Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Three slide-out drawers: Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers convenient security
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display: Provides external temperature readout and includes programmable alarm to warn of temperature variations
- Manual defrost: No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design using R404a and without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||5 to 7 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||-20 C to -30 C
|CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
3.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.