Weatherproof construction allows safe use in the outdoors
•True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
•Stainless steel door frame accepts slide-in panels for a custom look
•Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
•Reversible stainless steel door
SUMMIT SCFF51OS Series features versatile frost-free all-freezers perfectly sized and featured for convenient use in outdoor spaces. Designed for built-in or freestanding use, the SPFF51OSFR comes in an easy fitting 24" width with a fully finished black cabinet. The door includes a two-piece stainless steel door frame that lets you slide in your own panel inserts for a custom front. A stainless steel handle completes the look. Inside, the SPFF51OSFR includes user-friendly features for low maintenance operation. The frost-free design eliminates the need for manual defrosting and adjustable shelves offer storage flexibility. This unit also includes a digital thermostat and recessed LED lighting. For alternate door finishes, browse the full SPFF51OS Series. For a matching refrigerator, see the SPR627OSFR. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
- Weatherproof design : Designed and constructed for use in the outdoors
- Frost-free operation : No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel door frame : Two-piece U-shaped door frame in stainless steel accepts slide-in panels, allowing users to create a custom look to match or complement adjacent cabinetry (panel size: 29 3/4" H x 23" W at up to 1/4" thick)
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light : Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Adjustable shelves : Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Professional handle : Attractive chrome handle adds a touch of modern style
- Commercially listed : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.35" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.63" (116 cm)
||4.72 cu.ft. (134 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||88.0 lbs. (40 kg)
||91.0 lbs. (41 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-11 to 11 F
||Latch for door
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
4.72 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.