Summit offers convenient accessories to keep your bar favorites within easy reach. Made in the USA, the Summit Speed Rail provides an elegant, efficient way of storing and displaying non-refrigerated bar extras for easy access by bartenders and waitstaff. Its complete weatherproof 304 grade stainless steel construction affords durability in an easy-cleaning design, perfect for busy commercial settings or outdoor home kitchens. The hook-style back allows for easy installation and movement as needed, while two velcro strips affixed to the back ensure a tight, secure fit for added safety. At 18" wide, the Speed Rail is designed to fit on doors 24" wide or wider and with a door depth of 1 5/16". The storage space is over 5" deep, allowing you to easily hold mixers, plastic cups, and other commonly used bar items.
- Fits on virtually any door sized at 1 5/16" thick
- 304 grade stainless steel holds up to outdoor elements
- Complete stainless steel construction offers added durability in an easy-cleaning design
- Provides ample storage space for bar favorites like mixers and liquors
- Wide enough to hold party cups, mixers, and other common bar extras
- Designed for easy placement over a door front
- Two horizontal velcro strips are included to tighten the fit as needed
- American design and construction
|Height of Cabinet
||8.0" (20 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||5.33" (14 cm)
||4.0 lbs. (2 kg)
||8.0 lbs. (4 kg)
18.0" (46 cm)
5.33" (14 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.