- Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and accurate temperature control
- Sturdy handle in durable stainless steel
- True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Left hand door swing
SUMMIT's SCUR series of upright all-refrigerators offer large capacity, convenient features, and the best in frost-free technology. With commercial approval and a 16.7 c.f. interior, the SCUR18NCLHD is ideal for restaurants, cafeterias, and other establishments. The SCUR18NCLHD is equipped with a digital thermostat for precise temperature management. An external temperature display lets users keep track of the temperature inside, with a top-mounted lock for security. An easy grip stainless steel towel bar handle is set vertically on the door for added ease. Frost-free operation reduces the need for user maintenance while maintaining optimum storage conditions. The roomy interior includes large adjustable wire shelves and multiple door racks on the entire door. A slide-out basket adds more options for separating and storing items. This unit has a left hand door swing. For a left hand version, see model SCUR18NC. NOTE: Actual unit may vary slightly from unit displayed in photo.
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF-7 for commercial use
- Large capacity: Nearly 17 c.f. of storage space inside
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
- Digital thermostat: Precise temperature management and external readout with easy electronic controls
- Door storage: Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock ensures a secure interior
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Fan-forced cooling: Even circulation throughout the interior
- Left hand door swing: Door opens from left hinge
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||69.25" (176 cm)
||34.0" (86 cm)
||25.5" (65 cm)
||16.7 cu.ft. (473 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||245.0 lbs. (111 kg)
||255.0 lbs. (116 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Out of stock; ETA 6/1/2020
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Full Door Shelf Qty
|Half Door Shelf Qty
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
|ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
||TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
|DL2 - Factory installed NIST calibrated data logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
||DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
16.70 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.