Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more. The SCFU386NZ is a compact all-freezer sized for countertop use. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration. Designed for optimum display, the SCFU386NZ includes a self-closing glass door with a right hand door swing and front lock. Inside, it utilizes manual defrost operation and includes two adjustable wire shelves. LED lighting offers a full view of the interior. Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Keyed security for a secure interior
- Ideal for busy commercial settings, where customers and staff don't always have the chance to ensure the door is closed
- Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Switchable light illuminates whole interior
- Provides a full display of stored contents
- Two wire shelves included
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Temperature range: -4 to 5 F
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||26.25" (67 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||24.5" (62 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
||20.63" (52 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||42.0" (107 cm)
||2.0 cu.ft. (57 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||83.0 lbs. (38 kg)
||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||18.0" (46 cm)
||18.75" (48 cm)
||15.38" (39 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||8.25" (21 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||18.75" (48 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||7.0" (18 cm)
||-4 to 5°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.