SUMMIT COMMERCIAL offers a quality selection of manual defrost chest freezers designed for a variety of storage applications in commercial establishments. The SCFM252W is UL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. It comes in a white finish with stainless steel corner protectors factory installed on the exterior to ensure protection in high traffic areas. Sized at over 91" wide, the SCFM252W offers a generous 26.66 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This unit features two lift-up lids with counterbalanced hinges for safer loading. The lids include easy-to-grab handles and factory-installed keyed locks. Six small wheels allow you to reposition the freezer with ease. Inside, the SCFM252W features a hammered aluminum interior for lasting durability in commercial settings. We include two sliding wire baskets for easy storage. This unit utilizes static manual defrost cooling, with a defrost drain conveniently located in the front. The dial thermostat offers intuitive temperature management and a visual alarm lights up if the temperature rises above -11 C. In addition to this unit, SUMMIT COMMERICAL offers additional sizes of commercially listed manual defrost freezers, as well as frost-free choices and low temperature freezers all approved to NSF commercial standards.
- Large capacity: 26.66 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for commercial use
- Packaging safety: Ships on a pallet and boxed in a wooden crate for added protection during shipping
- Factory installed locks: Keyed lock on each handle offers added security (two sets of keys included)
- Manual defrost operation: Static cooling system
- Counterbalanced hinges: Two lids feature weighted lids that will stay open for easier loading and unloading
- Thick insulation: 3" thick walls ensure proper insulation for reliable storage
- Stainless steel front corner protectors: External "bumpers" are factory installed to protect the unit's front corners from dents
- Hammered aluminum interior: Solid construction for durable storage in busy settings
- Easy-grip handles: Both lids include a 2" deep handle for easier access
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Storage baskets: Two removable plastic baskets included
- Visual temperature alarm: Located in the front control area, the alarm light displays if the interior temperature rises above -11 C
- Small wheels: 6 pre-installed gliding wheels make it easier to move the large freezer as needed
- White exterior: Textured white finish fits well in any establishment
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.