True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
•304 grade stainless steel wrapped door in a unique black finish from our exclusive basalt collection
•Fingerprint resistant door hides most smudges and is easy to clean with a dry cloth
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
•Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
•Factory installed icemaker provides a steady supply of cubes
•Includes audible alarms for open door and high temperature warnings
SUMMIT's SCFF53B Series brings quality and convenience under the counter with a fully featured lineup of built-in frost-free all-freezers. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the SCFF53BXKSHHIM freezer utilizes a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. This model's reversible door comes in our new black stainless steel finish from our exclusive basalt collection. The wrapped door is made from 304 grade stainless steel with a high gloss finish in a neutral hue to perfectly accent or complement your kitchen design. The door is strongly resistant to most fingerprints and can easily be wiped clean with a dry cloth. Our signature thin handle in brushed stainless steel is mounted horizontally to complete the modern look. Inside, the SCFF53BXKSHHIM utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable chrome shelves for flexible storage and a factory installed icemaker. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, the SCFF53BXKSHHIM is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. For a matching frost-free all-refrigerator, see the FF64BXKSHH.
- Frost-free operation : No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Black stainless steel wrapped door : 304 grade stainless steel in a high gloss neutral finish from our basalt collection
- Fingerprint resistant : Door wipes clean with a dry cloth, while the dark basalt finish hides most smudges
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light : Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Adjustable shelves : Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Professional horizontal handle : Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Sabbath mode setting : Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Reversible door : User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- High temperature alarm : High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's temperature goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function : Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of a power loss
- Right angle plug : Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- Matching refrigerator available : Pair with the FF64BXKSHH for a matching side-by-side or stackable set
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.