Just under 15" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space
•304 grade stainless steel in a high gloss neutral finish from our basalt collection
•Fingerprint resistant door hides most smudges and is easy to clean with a dry cloth
•Fully frost-free for low maintenance operation
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
•Meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards
•Matching refrigerator available
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter freezers includes uniquely sized 15" wide units for a slim fit with user-friendly convenience. The SCFFF1533BKS is a frost-free all-freezer in a slim 15" width. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit features our new black stainless steel finish from our exclusive basalt collection. The wrapped door is made from 304 grade stainless steel with a high gloss finish in a neutral hue to perfectly accent or complement your kitchen design. The door is strongly resistant to most fingerprints and can easily be wiped clean with a dry cloth. A side-mounted handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed lock for added security. Inside, the SCFF1533BKS is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting provides an elegant and efficient display inside the 2.4 cu.ft. interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat in the kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature control. With a uniquely slim size and user-friendly features, the SCFF1533BKS is the ideal freezer for space-challenged homes. This unit can be paired with the matching FF1532BKS all-refrigerator as a side-by-side set or combined with our Stack15. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471.
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Black stainless steel wrapped door : 304 grade stainless steel in a high gloss neutral finish from our basalt collection
- Fingerprint resistant : Door wipes clean with a dry cloth, while the dark basalt finish hides most smudges
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Frost-free operation : Eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior
- Factory installed lock : Keyed security on the door
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display : Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Adjustable chrome shelves : Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flush back : Space saving design
- Open door alarm : Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing
- Sabbath mode setting : Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.