- Full 5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 22" width
- Thermometer provides external readout of current and high/low temperature
- Side-mounted lock for convenient security
- Made in North America
The FS603LPLUS2 is a counter height all-freezer with a full 5 cu.ft. capacity. Sized at 22" wide, it is designed for freestanding use. This manual defrost unit features fixed wire shelves for optimal cooling, with door racks to store extra items. The door includes a side-mounted lock and a thermometer calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory. It displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth degree viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The buffered temperature probe is stored in a glycol-filled bottle to ensure the temperature reading best reflects the temperature of other stored freezer contents. Accucold's PLUS2 series refrigerators are intended for a wide variety of basic storage only. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, medical, or clinical biologicals require a product with design features including, but not limited to tighter temperature controls, monitoring, and/or back-up.
- Slim counter height dimensions: Just 22" wide with a full 5 cu.ft. capacity
- NIST calibrated thermometer: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate the temperature of stored contents instead of freezer air temperature
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Side lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Door storage: Store items right on the door for easy access
- Fixed shelves: Wire shelving for optimal air flow
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.13" (84 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.63" (85 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||25.75" (65 cm)
||5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||90.0 lbs. (41 kg)
||93.0 lbs. (42 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Out of stock; ETA 7/1/2020
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||29.5" (75 cm)
||18.63" (47 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Full Door Shelves
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||7.5" (19 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||18.63" (47 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||4.0" (10 cm)
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
|CAS6 6" casters 6" high NSF listed casters
||CAS3 3" casters 3" high NSF listed casters designed for institutional use, made from non-marring hard rubber in gray finish
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
||DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user
||set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.