Accucold's PRO Series features all-refrigerators and all-freezers designed for reliable temperature stability in institutional settings. The FS30LPRO is a compact all-freezer for use in hospitals, doctors' offices, and other facilities with specific temperature needs. We include a factory-installed lock for keyed security. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers added safety in high traffic areas. This unit has a digital thermostat mounted on top of the cabinet to allow users to modify the temperature without opening the door. This manual defrost -20 C capable unit features four removable interior drawers with clear fronts, ideal for keeping contents protected from ambient temperature when the door is opened. It has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC and VFC. An access port is installed in the rear to allow users to install their own temperature monitoring equipment. The FS30LPRO can be paired with a matching all-refrigerator (model FF28LWHPRO). Additional options, including NIST calibrated temperature alarms and data loggers, can also be added. Contact our product specialists for more information. Note: This product is intended for a wide variety of basic storage applications. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical/clinical biologicals require a product offering tighter temperature control and/or alarms, monitoring, and backup. For more information, browse Accucold's purpose-built line or contact our product specialists at 1-888-4-MED-LAB.
- Compact dimensions: Sized for easy use on top of counters
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- -20 C capable: Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Access port: Includes a factory installed probe hole for users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Removable shelves: Wire shelves can be removed to accommodate different sizes or for easy cleanup
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside the unit
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada: ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||24.5" (62 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||24.63" (63 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.8 cu.ft. (51 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
||53.0 lbs. (24 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||18.63" (47 cm)
||13.38" (34 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.0" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.38" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||5.75" (15 cm)
|CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|TH - Installed thermometer Add a solar powered thermometer with external temperature readout
||TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user
||set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.