Accucold's PRO Series features all-refrigerators and all-freezers designed for reliable temperature stability in institutional settings. The FS30LPRO is a compact all-freezer for use in hospitals, doctors' offices, and other facilities with specific temperature needs. We include a factory-installed lock for keyed security. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers added safety in high traffic areas. This unit has a digital thermostat mounted on top of the cabinet to allow users to modify the temperature without opening the door. This manual defrost -20 C capable unit features four removable interior drawers with clear fronts, ideal for keeping contents protected from ambient temperature when the door is opened. It has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC and VFC. An access port is installed in the rear to allow users to install their own temperature monitoring equipment. The FS30LPRO can be paired with a matching all-refrigerator (model FF28LWHPRO). Additional options, including NIST calibrated temperature alarms and data loggers, can also be added. Contact our product specialists for more information.
- Sized for easy use on top of counters
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Includes a factory installed probe hole for users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Wire shelves can be removed to accommodate different sizes or for easy cleanup
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Dial thermostat located inside the unit
- Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||24.5" (62 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||24.63" (63 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.8 cu.ft. (51 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
||53.0 lbs. (24 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||18.63" (47 cm)
||13.38" (34 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.0" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.38" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||5.75" (15 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.