ACCUCOLD offers a line of MOMCUBE all-freezers designed for reliable long-term storage of breast milk. Available in a range of sizes, these units are ideal for daycare centers, maternity wards, and similar environments serving nursing mothers. The FS30LMC is a countertop MOMCUBE all-freezer. The 1.8 cu.ft. interior has a manual defrost system for better efficiency and less temperature variation. Two adjustable wire shelves allow for easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside the unit. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC for improved temperature stability. The FS30LMC includes a factory installed lock for added security, with a reversible door that offers more convenience when placing the unit. This model can also be customized with a variety of options, including a digital thermostat, temperature alarm, data logger, and more. A hospital grade cord with a green dot plug is included to ensure the cord isn't easily detached from your outlet. Accucold MOMCUBE freezers are also available in undercounter and ADA compliant sizes. All MOMCUBE freezers can also be paired with our MOMCUBE refrigerators, available with interior locking compartments for added privacy. Browse the full line on our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 to learn more.
- Designed for breast milk storage: MOMCUBE series is designed for the safe storage of frozen breast milk as recommended by the CDC guidelines
- Countertop design: Compact footprint sized for easy use on counters and tables
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with more reliable temperature stability
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
- One piece interior liner: Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Removable shelves: Two wire shelves can be removed to accommodate different sizes or for easy cleanup
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing lets you accommodate any setting
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside the unit
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Extended warranty: 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||24.5" (62 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||24.63" (63 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.8 cu.ft. (51 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||43.0 lbs. (20 kg)
||45.0 lbs. (20 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||18.63" (47 cm)
||13.38" (34 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.0" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.38" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||5.75" (15 cm)
|DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
||Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
|TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.