ACCUCOLD offers a line of MOMCUBE all-freezers designed for reliable long-term storage of breast milk. Available in a range of sizes, these units are ideal for daycare centers, maternity wards, and similar environments serving nursing mothers. The F24LMC is a countertop MOMCUBE all-freezer. The 1.4 cu.ft. interior has a manual defrost system for better efficiency and less temperature variation. A removable wire shelf allows for easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC for improved stability. The FS24LMC includes a factory installed lock for added security, with a reversible door that offers more convenience when placing the unit. This model can also be customized with a variety of options, including a digital thermostat, temperature alarm, and more. A hospital grade cord with a green dot plug is included to ensure the cord isn't easily detached from your outlet. Accucold MOMCUBE freezers are also available in undercounter and ADA compliant sizes. All MOMCUBE freezers can also be paired with our MOMCUBE refrigerators, available with interior locking compartments for added privacy. Browse the full line on our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 to learn more.
- Designed for breast milk storage: MOMCUBE series is designed for the safe storage of frozen breast milk as recommended by the CDC guidelines
- Countertop design: Compact footprint sized for easy use on counters and tables
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with more reliable temperature stability
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
- One-piece interior liner: Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Removable shelf: Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing lets you accommodate any setting
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Flat door liner: Designed to comply with CDC guidelines while offering more space for deeper storage
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Extended warranty: 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.