ACCUCOLD offers a line of MOMCUBE™ all-freezers designed for reliable long-term storage of breast milk. Available in a range of sizes, these units are ideal for daycare centers, maternity wards, and similar environments serving nursing mothers. The F24LMC is a countertop MOMCUBE™ all-freezer. The 1.4 cu.ft. interior has a manual defrost system for better efficiency and less temperature variation. A removable wire shelf allows for easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC for improved stability. The FS24LMC includes a factory installed lock for added security, with a reversible door that offers more convenience when placing the unit. This model can also be customized with a variety of options, including a digital thermostat, temperature alarm, and more. A hospital grade cord with a green dot plug is included to ensure the cord isn't easily detached from your outlet. Accucold MOMCUBE™ freezers are also available in undercounter and ADA compliant sizes. All MOMCUBE™ freezers can also be paired with our MOMCUBE™ refrigerators, available with interior locking compartments for added privacy. Browse the full line on our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 to learn more.
- MOMCUBE™ series is designed for the safe storage of frozen breast milk as recommended by the CDC guidelines
- Compact footprint sized for easy use on counters and tables
- Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Efficient performance with more reliable temperature stability
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- User-reversible door swing lets you accommodate any setting
- Dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Designed to comply with CDC guidelines while offering more space for deeper storage
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||19.63" (50 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||20.0" (51 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.63" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.4 cu.ft. (40 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||31.0 lbs. (14 kg)
||33.0 lbs. (15 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||14.38" (37 cm)
||13.5" (34 cm)
||13.25" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.5" (22 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.5" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.