Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more. The FS24L7NZ is a compact all-freezer sized for countertop use. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration. Inside, the FS24L7NZ utilizes manual defrost operation. It includes adjustable wire shelves for flexible storage, with a flat door liner to maximize interior depth. The dial thermostat is located inside. A one-piece interior liner ensures easier cleanup. The FS24L7NZ comes in a white exterior finish. The user-reversible door includes a front lock for added security. This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug that stays more securely in wall sockets, a key feature in busy institutional settings. Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Compact size: Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system
- One-piece interior liner: Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Removable shelf: Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- Reversible door: User reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Flat door liner: Designed to comply with CDC guidelines
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||22.25" (57 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||20.0" (51 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.63" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.4 cu.ft. (40 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||31.0 lbs. (14 kg)
||55.0 lbs. (25 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||14.38" (37 cm)
||13.5" (34 cm)
||13.25" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.5" (22 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.5" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
|DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
||HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
|ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout Change thermostat to read in Fahrenheit (no charge)
||DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.