Accucold's MED2 series puts the most commonly requested features into a quality line of all-refrigerators and freezers specially designed to store vaccines and other sensitive materials in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions. The FS24L7MED2 is a compact commercially listed manual defrost all-freezer designed for use on top of counters. This unit is designed with an external front control panel that allows users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door and exposing stored contents to ambient temperature. A keyed lock offers security and a hospital grade 'green dot' cord provides added safety in high traffic environments. As recommended by the CDC and VFC programs, the FS24L7MED2 is equipped with a NIST calibrated thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Each FS24L7MED2 ships with a certificate of calibration for your records. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8" probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment. The FS24L7MED2 features a 1.4 cu.ft. interior capacity. A removable wire shelf offers convenient storage. It can operate as low at -20 C, ideal for storing certain vaccines and other sensitive medical contents. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC. All MED2 series units are assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components. This unit can also be customized with additional features, including a power-out alarm or USB temperature logger with a digital display. Contact our product specialists to learn more. Products in the MED2 series come with a two year warranty on parts and labor and a five year warranty on the compressor. *NOTE: This unit's thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
- Reliable temperature stability: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Commercial design: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for facilities with commercial requirements
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to maintain temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC's guidelines
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for convenient security, with two keys included
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Hospital grade cord and plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- 3/8" access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Removable shelf: Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Extended warranty: This unit comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts & labor and five-year warranty on the compressor
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada: ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||21.75" (55 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.63" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.4 cu.ft. (40 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||40.0 lbs. (18 kg)
||42.0 lbs. (19 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||14.38" (37 cm)
||13.5" (34 cm)
||13.25" (34 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||8.5" (22 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.5" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
||-20 to -15 C
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout Change thermostat to read in Fahrenheit (no charge)
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Factory-installed handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
||CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle Factory-installed full-length handle made from pure copper for antimicrobial protection
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.