Just under 18" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space
•304 grade stainless steel wrapped door in a unique black finish from our exclusive basalt collection
•Fingerprint resistant door hides most smudges and is easy to clean with a dry cloth
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes one of the industry's only complete 18" wide lines for the home. Sized just under 18" wide, the FF1843BKS is the perfect all-refrigerator for space-challenged kitchens. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also makes it possible to use the unit freestanding. The FF1843BKS comes in our new black stainless steel finish from our exclusive basalt collection. The wrapped door is made from 304 grade stainless steel with a high gloss finish in a neutral hue to perfectly accent or complement your kitchen design. The door is strongly resistant to most fingerprints and can easily be wiped clean with a dry cloth. A pro style handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed lock for added security. Inside, the FF1843BKS utilizes automatic defrost operation for low maintenance use. Four adjustable chrome shelves accommodate a variety of sizes and LED lighting offers an efficient interior view. This unit includes a digital thermostat for optimum temperature management. Combine the FF1843BKS with its matching freezer, wine cellar, or beverage refrigerator. We also offer this model in black or with a panel-ready door. For a 32" high ADA compliant version, see the FF1843BKSADA.
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Black stainless steel wrapped door : 304 grade stainless steel in a high gloss neutral finish from our basalt collection
- Fingerprint resistant : Door wipes clean with a dry cloth, while the dark basalt finish hides most smudges
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Adjustable chrome shelves : Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flush back : Space saving design
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.