Just under 15" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters
•Reversible stainless steel wrapped door includes pro handle
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
•Matching frost-free freezer available to create a side-by-side or stackable set
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes uniquely sized 15" wide units for a slim fit with user-friendly convenience. The FF1532BSS is a frost-free all-refrigerator in a slim 15" width. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit has a user reversible stainless steel wrapped door complete with a sleek handle. A factory installed lock offers added security. Inside, the FF1532BSS includes adjustable glass shelves for easy storage. Two door shelves are perfect for holding beverages and condiments, while the floor is specially slotted to store wine bottles. LED lighting provides an attractive presentation inside the 3 cu.ft. interior. The digital thermostat features a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for easy and intuitive temperature control. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. With ideal dimensions and advanced product features, the FF1532BSS is the perfect choice for unique kitchen spaces. This unit can be paired with the matching SCFF1533BSS all-freezer as a side-by-side set or combined with our StackRack.
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel door : Wrapped stainless steel door offers a professional look with lasting durability
- Factory installed lock : Keyed security on the door
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display : Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Frost-free operation : No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves : Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage : Two racks offer the perfect storage solution for tall bottles and condiments
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing
- Flush back : Space saving design that is easy to clean
- Matching freezer available : Pair with the frost-free SCFF1537BSS to create a complete set
- CEE Tier I qualified : Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Sabbath mode setting : Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.