Manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, Accucold EL31LT is a -45 C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for laboratory and life science storage applications. This 11.1 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 1/2" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading. This unit includes a factory-installed probe hole to allow users to install their own monitoring equipment. The EL31LT is UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use and is designed to operate between -10 C and -45 C. Additional sizes are available. Browse our website to explore more options.
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF/ANSI-7 standards
- -45 capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for a variety of laboratory, life science, and industrial applications
- Extra thick insulation: 4 1/2" thick walls for added efficiency and stable cooling
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock on the handle for reliable security
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Access port: Factory installed probe hole allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
- Counterbalanced hinges: Easy and safe loading and unloading with a lid that remains open when lifted past 45 angles
- Casters: Four solid wheels included for optional mobility
- Manual defrost: Static cooling for a stable interior
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.