NOTE: The DL2BKIT is for aftermarket installation. It ships in a single box with the following items included: a 4GB USB flash drive, a power adapter, a rechargeable battery, an external temperature sensor encased in a bottle filled with glycol, and a NIST certified calibration certificate. If you want this data logger installed on a Summit or Accucold refrigerator, order the DL2B option with your unit. Contact your sales representative for details and pricing on pre-installation. Accucold brings true convenience and trusted reliability to temperature logging with the DL2BKIT digital data logger (DDL). With a NIST calibrated probe and large display, this data logger offers all the features needed for accurate and convenient temperature monitoring. Designed for use with virtually any refrigerator or freezer, the DL2BKIT lets you set your own recording intervals (anywhere between 10 seconds to 240 minutes) for logging that meets your specific needs. The digital data logger can store up to 32,000 groups of data through its internal memory, or up to 4GB using the included USB flash drive. When you're ready to review the temperature data, simply plug the flash drive into your PC or Mac and transfer the data using Microsoft Excel or any .CSV compatible program. The unit is also compatible with a USB 3.0 extension cable for easy data transfer. This DDL offers accurate logging with a measurement uncertainty of 0.09 C, conforming to the CDC's guidelines for calibration. The LED illuminated LCD screen features a large simultaneous readout of the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, as recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage. The default readout is set to display in Celsius, but can be switched to Fahrenheit in just a few steps. A high/low temperature alarm sounds and flashes when the temperature rises above or falls below the user-set range. The DL2BKIT is powered by a 12V DC power adapter included with your unit. A rechargeable lithium battery is also included to allow you to record up to 8 hours of data in the event of a power failure. The temperature sensor is enclosed in a glycol-filled bottle to protect it from rapid changes when the door is opened, better simulating the temperature of stored contents instead of air temperature. This item is NIST calibrated in Accucold's ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory and ships with a calibration certificate for your records. For added security, the DL2BKIT is password protected to ensure only authorized staff can adjust the logger's settings. The DL2BKIT comes in a durable steel housing. The screen is set at a slight angle, making it easy to view the temperature at a glance. This logger can also be ordered pre-installed on any Summit or Accucold refrigerator/freezer using the "DL2B" upgrade option. It is designed to measure a temperature range of -45 to +120 C (-49 to +248 F). With its flexible programming capabilities and user-friendly interface, the DL2BKIT creates an easy and reliable solution to temperature logging. By providing a detailed and accurate temperature record, this DDL meets CDC and VFC recommendations for logging and monitoring vaccine storage.
- Simply plug the flash drive into a PC or Mac and graph or chart in Microsoft Excel or .CSV compatible program
- Audible alarm will sound and indicator light will flash if temperature rises or falls below the specified approved range
- Programmable tolerance band helps to prevent alarm chattering
- Allows you to delay alarm activation by a user-set time interval to avoid unnecessary alerts
- Screen is positioned at a slight angle for easier readability
- Logger can hold up to 32,000 data groups for long-term recordkeeping
- Screen includes a display icon for the available memory, with an audible/visual alarm alerting when the unit falls to 10%
- Users can program the timing interval for data logging, with a wide range of anywhere between 10 seconds and 240 minutes
- Accurate logging with a measurement uncertainty of 0.09°C
- LED illuminated LCD screen keeps the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in view at all times, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree
- 4GB flash drive included for increased memory and easy data transfer to a computer
- Temperature sensor is enclosed inside glycol-filled bottle to protect it from being affected by rapid temperature changes that may occur when the unit's door is opened
- Unit is calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory and ships with a certificate
- Easy programming to set a password, ensuring only authorized staff can adjust the settings
- Can be installed on refrigerators and freezers, including chest, front-opening, drawer, compact, reach-in, and built-in undercounter units; for this data logger factory installed on your unit, order DL2B
- Adapter included
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery that will record for up to 8 hours in the event of power failure
- Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs recharging
- User-adjustable setting allows you to set a delay for when to start recording temperature
- Easy to set before using the device
- Logger's parameters can be pre-programmed in our ISO/IEC certified laboratory at no extra charge upon order; contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 ext. 805 for more information
- Logger is installed inside steel housing to ensure strong protection for all electrical components
- Velcro strips included to help position and stabilize the logger on any surface
|Height of Cabinet
||3.5" (9 cm)
||7.25" (18 cm)
||3.25" (8 cm)
|Other Energy Info
||12VDC Power Supply
||3.0 lbs. (1 kg)
||6.0 lbs. (3 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.