Smooth black EuroKera ceramic glass surface offers easy cleanup and modern style
•Two-burner electric cooktop with 115V operation
•Residual heat indicator for added safety
•Push-to-turn knobs for easy operation
Summit's selection of radiant glass cooktops offers excellent performance in a modern design, ideal for a variety of kitchens. The CR2SB12ST is a 115V 2-burner cooktop for built-in installation with cutout dimensions of 11" W x 19" D. The EuorKera black ceramic glass surface adds durability and makes cleaning easy. Its smooth edges ensure safety in a seamless design, while a stainless steel trim completes the look. The CR2SB12ST includes a rear 7" 900W burner for larger pans and cooking needs, and a smaller front 5 1/2" 500W burner ideal for heating smaller cookware. Push-to-turn knobs in a silver finish are located toward the front, preventing users from having to reach over burners. Front located controls also help to comply with ADA guidelines on accessibility. Indicator lights tell when each burner is in use, while a residual heat light lets users know when the cooktop is too hot to touch for added safety. An included 3-pronged cord makes setup simple. Offering great performance in an excellent price, the CR2B12ST is a perfect addition to any kitchen. For the same cooktop with 220V operation, see the CR2B22ST.
- Black ceramic glass surface : Smooth EuroKera surface offers modern style in an easy-to-clean design
- Two heating elements : One 900W and one 500W burner to meet a variety of cooking needs
- Stainless steel trim : Provides added elegance to your kitchen
- Indicator lights : Show when and which burners are turned on
- Residual heat indicator light : Offers added safety by alerting when burners are too hot to touch
- Push-to-turn controls : Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
- 115V operation : Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for use with 20 amp circuits
- Cord included : Ships with standard 3-pronged cord pre-installed
- ADA compliant design : Upfront, easy-to-turn controls help to comply with ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Designed for built-in installation : Cutout dimensions: 11" W x 19" D
|Height of Cabinet
||3.0" (8 cm)
||11.75" (30 cm)
||19.75" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Width
||11.0" (28 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Element #1 Size
||5.5" (14 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
|Element #2 Size
||7.0" (18 cm)
|Element #2 Wattage
||5.0" (13 cm)
||11.0" (28 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.