- ADA compliant design : 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable : Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Panel-ready door : Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size:19 13/16" W x 27 1/8" H; customers provide their own handles
- Adjustable thermostat : Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Door shelves : Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
- Adjustable glass shelves : Three adjustable spill-proof shelves for optimal storage in 3.53 cu. ft. interior
- Fruit and vegetable crisper : Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- 3" thick door : Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Temperature alarms : User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Open door alarm : Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sealed back : Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug : Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Automatic defrost : Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system
- Interior light : Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Matching all-freezer : This unit can be paired with the ALFZ36IF all-freezer for a complete set
- Fully finished white cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.