32" height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
•Just under 15" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters
•Stainless steel wrapped door offers a professional look for any setting
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
•Added flexibility with a user-reversible door swing
Summit offers the industry's largest selection of 32" high ADA compliant appliances, with quality choices for built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces. The ALR15BSS is a 2.2 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with a front-breathing system for built-in use. It comes with a black cabinet and user-reversible stainless steel wrapped door, with a pro style handle to match. The front lock offers added safety. This unit has a sealed back for easier cleanup. At just under 32" high, it's perfect for fitting under lower counters following ADA guidelines. Inside, the ALR15BSS features a jet black finish and convenient frost-free operation for minimum maintenance. Fan-forced cooling helps to stabilize the temperature inside. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage and two door racks are ideal for keeping condiments and bottles within reach. This unit comes with a digital control panel for easy temperature management, with a temperature readout viewable in Celsius and Fahrenheit. Additional features include an open door and high temperature alarm, temperature memory function, and Sabbath mode to allow users to disable certain electrical functions during periods of observance. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive, energy efficient view. The ALR15BSS is approved for both residential and commercial use, and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional choices for 15" wide spaces, as well as ADA compliant applications, can be found in Summit's extensive product catalog. Browse our website for more options.
- ADA Compliant : Sized just under 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for a secure interior, with two keys included
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display : Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Frost-free operation : No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves : Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage : Two racks offer the perfect storage solution for tall bottles and condiments
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Professional handle : Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Flush back : Space saving design that is easy to clean
- Sabbath mode setting : Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Open door alarm : Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm : Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Right angle cord : Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Integrated hinge : Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Multiple door finishes available : Can be ordered with a stainless steel wrapped door or with an integrated frame that accepts custom panels
- Temperature memory function : In the event of power loss, unit will return to its last settings when power is restored
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.