Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter. At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WSSHHADA is ideally sized for many institutional settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a white cabinet and reversible stainless steel wrapped door with a horizontally mounted pro handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves. Made in the USA, the ACF48WSSHHADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LBISSHHADA all-refrigerator.
- ADA compliant: 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Frost-free operation: Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Digital temperature control: Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Stainless steel wrapped reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Professional horizontal handle: Thin 14mm diameter on stainless steel handle set horizontally across the door
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Removable shelves: Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- Hospital grade cord: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with the FF7LBISSHHADA to create a matching set
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved: Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.25" (82 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-5 to 10 F/-20 to -12 C
|STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal Step-to-open door pedal allows hands
||free access to open the door 90 degrees
|Agion Cabinet Exterior cabinet and door treated with Agion silver antimcrobial coating to reduce the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and other destructive microbes on appliance surface
||Agion Door Treat the door with Agion silver antimicrobial coating to reduce the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and other destructive microbes on appliance surface
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) USB digital data logger with internal memory, user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|AC Keypad Keypad door lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad door lock installed for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.