Broan® 110 CFM, 1.5 Sones ChromaComfort™ w/ Sensonic™ Bluetooth® Speaker
Whether you start the day as the star of a concert for one or end the day with a relaxing soak in the tub, Broan-NuTone s Sensonic™ Bluetooth® speaker with color changing light provides excellent sound with vibrant color to match. With included wireless wall control or Bluetooth® connected Apple or Android App you're able to control light settings and brightness, set timers, control the fan, or create scenes with your favorite colors and music.
- Only Multi-color LED ventilation fan with a Sensonic™ Bluetooth speaker.
- Includes wireless, battery-powered wall control (2X AAA batteries not included) to adjust lighting modes, color, dimming and fan operation
- App-controlled, fully customizable 24 color LED light with unlimited color themes
- Sensonic™ Bluetooth speaker provides crisp, bold sound
- 110 CFM at 1.5 sones means powerful, quiet ventilation
- Roomside installation which includes EZDUCT™ connector for fast installation without the need for attic access
- Comparable to NuTone Model SPKN110RGBL
- Factory set PIN is 1234. See ChromaComfort App Instructions for more details.
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|10" x 9-1/4" x 5-3/4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulb Quantity
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated white & multi-color LED
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 6"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.