Features & Benefits For use in 1, 2 and 3 hour rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling constructions
Galvanized steel frame
High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric
212°F fusible link
Stainless steel negator-type closure spring
RD1 (12 1/2" x 12 1/2") fits Broan LoSone Select® L100, L150, L200, L250, & L300 Series
- For use in 1, 2 and 3 hour rated floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling constructions
- Galvanized steel frame
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric
- Stainless steel closure springs
- 212°F fusible link
- Separate outer frame allows complete fan and damper serviceability without disturbing the the surrounding ceiling material
- For use with fans and ENERGY STAR qualified fan/lights
- Includes light jumper cable
- Meets or exceeds NFPA-90A
- UL Classified (UL-555C)
- Compatible with the following fan and fan/light models: Broan LoSone Select® L100, L150, L200, L250, & L300 Series
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.