LoProfile Project Packs Housing Packs
To simplify installation, Housing Packs are ideal for Builders and Contractors. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in four-packs of separate model numbers. Housing Packs are also sold in a package of four.
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with grille designs that are at home in any decor.
Features & Benefits Finish pack includes blower assembly and grilleFits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction; ideal for multi-family applications110/80 CFM with 4" duct ensures ample air movement. 3" duct reducer (supplied) for model LP80Only 1.0 sones for extremely quiet operationENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient operation and lower utility billsUL Listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuitIdeal for multi-family applicationsPlug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operationDynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performanceCompatible with Radiation Damper RDF1 which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildingsCan be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.0 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Housing/Finish packs are sold in a package of four; includes fan housings with slide channels and mounting brackets
- Housing Pack is used in building activities prior to hanging drywall
- 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility
- For use with Broan® LP80F and NuTone® LPN80F LoProfile fan finish packs to complete the installation
- Can be used with RDF1 radiation damper
- Ideal for multi-family applications
- Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction
- UL Listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Compatible with Radiation Damper Model RDF1
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|Minimum Construction Space Required
|2" x 4"
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Energy Star Rated:
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology How-To Set Up Video
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology Features & Benefits Video
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.