Broan L900, L1500, L2000 and L3500 Series Broan high capacity fans are an exceptionally quiet solution to continuous ventilation. With their heavy-duty motors, high capacity fans are an ideal solution for conference rooms, public restrooms and other areas in commercial buildings that require ongoing ventilation. Low-vibration and lo-profile, they work quietly without getting noticed.
Features & Benefits 8" x 12" ductPainted white enamel metal grilleSingle, impact-resistant centrifugal blower wheelDucted horizontally or vertically, or in-line with separate adapterModel 80L Variable Speed Control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)Not for use over tub or shower
- 901 CFM, Whole home or Commercial Ventilation
- 4.1 Audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom
- 8-position mounting brackets for easy installation and greater adaptability to various mounting requirements
- Ducted horizontally or vertically, or in-line with separate adapter
- May be installed in ceiling or wall, horizontally, vertically or inline
- Not for use over tub or shower
- Model 80L Variable Speed Control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)
- UL Listed and cUL listed for your safety and protection
- AMCA licensed for air and sound performance
- Powerful enough for rooms up to () sq. ft.
- 20 gauge galvanized steel housing
- Single, impact-resistant centrifugal blower wheel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.