High-Capacity, Light Commercial 130 CFM Ceiling Mount Ventilation Fan, 0.3 Sones ENERGY STAR® certified
Broan® High-Capacity, Light Commercial ENERGY STAR® certified fans are an exceptionally quiet solution to continuous ventilation. With their heavy-duty motors, high capacity fans are an ideal solution for conference rooms, public restrooms and other areas in commercial buildings that require ongoing ventilation. Low-vibration and lo-profile, they work quietly without getting noticed. 8-way adjustable mounting brackets are included for easy ceiling-mount installation. These solutions can be used to comply with ASHRAE 90.1 (2019), IECC-C (2021), and IMC (2021) and are both HVI and AMCA air and sound tested.
- 130 CFM, 0.3 sones ceiling mount commercial ventilation fan
- Includes 8-way adjustable mounting brackets for easy ceiling-mount installation
- Duct Horizontally or vertically
- Standard 8" round ducting for all ENERGY STAR® certified models
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- AMCA and HVI air and sound tested
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 90.1 (2019), IECC-C (2021), and IMC (2021)
- Model 80L Variable speed control adjusts blower speed and sound level (available separately)
- Metal upgrade grille cover available (MG1)
- Radiation Damper available to prevent the spread of fire (Model RD1 sold separately)
- cULus Listed for safety and protection
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|12.25 x 12.25 x 11.75
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
|Radiation Damper Available
|Room Side Installation
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.