Broan® FRESH IN™ Premium Supply Fan 180 CFM, POWER CORD
Set it, forget it, and ventilate in a smart, code-compliant manner with preset code-compliant settings. Or, where code-compliance isn t required, select from one of 5 comfort modes. Ultra compact, Broan Fresh In supply fans can be installed easily between 12 ceiling joists with the included bracket, and between 16 and 24 joists with a separate mounting bracket kit (Model Number FIN-S1624, not included, see accessories). Fresh In supply fans mount flush to the ceiling, in the attic, in a wall, or anywhere it fits and can be properly ducted. With an optional finishing ring and a paintable filter access door, the ventilator blends in wherever it is installed. All models are available either hardwired or with a 6-ft power cord.
- Broan Fresh In means code compliance or comfort mode settings, constant airflow and easy maintenance
- In today s tightly built homes, bringing fresh air inside makes perfect sense, whether it s done to meet code requirements or for personal comfort preferences
- For any typical installation, our built-in intelligence delivers airflow without losing efficiency, filter clogging, or ducting situations that affect static pressure
- Molded foam and insulated housing inserts protect against air leakage and condensation
- Washable aluminum filter with optional MERV 8 (mold spore and fine dust capture) and MERV 13 (mold spore, fine dust, bacteria and smoke capture) filters
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2022
- Models are available either hardwired or with a 6-ft power cord
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.2 in. w.g.)
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|5 Year Limited
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.