Broan-NuTone® Easy Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan Replacement Grille/Cover, White
Easily replace the cover on your Broan or NuTone medium sized bath with the Broan-NuTone® FGR300S. This cover only fits Broan® and NuTone® fans with a housing size of 9-1/4" x 10". It is not compatible with other brands. Check the springs on your current cover to make sure they match the springs in the picture above.
Installation can be completed in 5 minutes or less. The cover is sized just right to conveniently cover existing drywall cuts for an easy, no cut install.
- Fits Broan and NuTone branded bath fans with a housing size of 9-1/4" x 10". (Not compatible with other brands.)
- Cover dimension: 11.25" x 11.75" x 1"
- For an easy retrofit, check the springs on your current cover and make sure they match the springs in the picture above
- Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes
- No drywall cutting or patching required, hides existing drywall cuts
- Instant Upgrade blends with any décor
- Compatible with the following Broan and NuTone fan models: A110, A110C, A110F, A110F1, A110FC, A80, A80C, A80F, A80F1, A80FC, AE100B, AE100BF, AE100BF1, AE110, AE110C, AE110CK, AE110F, AE110F1, AE110FC, AE110K, AE110S, AE50, AE50110DC, AE50110DCF, AE50110DCS, AE50F, AE50F1, AE80, AE80B, AE80BF, AE80BF1, AE80K, AE80S, AEN110, AEN110C, AEN110F, AEN110F1, AEN50, AEN50F, AEN80, AEN80B, AEN80BF, AEN80BF1, AEN80BS, AEN80F, AEN80F1, AER110, AER110C, AER110K, AER110S, AER50, AER50C, AER70C, AER80, AER80C, AER80K, AER90C, AERN110, AERN110C, AERN110K, AERN110S, AERN50C, AERN70C, AERN80BC, AERN80K, AERN80KC, AERN90C, AEW110, AN110, AN110C, AN110F, AN110FC, AN80C, AN80FC, AR110, AR110C, AR80C, AR80X, AR90C, ARN110C, ARN80, ARN80C, ARN90C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.