Broan® ERVS100S-PC Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV), Plug-In Cord
The Broan ERVS100S-PC is an effective, balanced ventilation solution featuring integrated humidity sensing to limit ventilation during periods of excessive outdoor humidity to contribute to a more comfortable indoor environment. This energy recovery ventilator (ERV) provides a supply of fresh, filtered air to the home while exhausting the stale polluted air improving the overall indoor air quality. Product also available for hardwire installations -- Model ERVS100S-HW
- Compact, low profile platform featuring a hinged galvanized steel door for easy maintenance access
- Integrated humidity sensor limiting the ventilation during periods of excessive outdoor humidity, contributing to a comfortable indoor environment
- Integrates with existing forced-air furnace ducting for easy installation but runs independently to limit energy consumption related to ventilation
- Built-in damper on fresh air supply port to prevent outdoor air infiltration when the unit is turned off
- Integrated control to easily set the unit at installation with an optional external wall control to boost the unit to high speed
- Features flexible 3-prong power cord
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.2 in. w.g.)
|Min/max continuous airflow (CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.)
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F
|Total recovery efficiency at 95°F
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|High Efficiency Luminaire
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.