Broan-NuTone® QuicKit™ Bath Fan Replacement Motor and Cover/Grille, 60 CFM
Refresh your bathroom in less than 10 minutes with the Broan-NuTone® QuicKit™, replacement motor and cover/grille. This is an easy DIY that does not require wiring, cutting or drywall repair. The QuicKit™ makes your bath fan up to 50% quieter and delivers up to 20% more power, keeping your air fresh and clean. The QuicKit is an easy, quick answer to a bathroom exhaust fan that is no longer working properly, is noisy or simply needs an upgrade. Included is a replacement cover/grille, pre-assembled motor and blower wheel, two motor mounting plates, scroll band, and hardware. This kit contains Genuine Broan-NuTone replacement parts, guaranteed to fit. All parts are designed, tested, and certified to ensure your product runs at peak performance.
- Easy installation: Install in 10 minutes with no wiring, cutting or drywall repair
- Up to 50% Quieter: 3.0 Sones for quiet performance; enough sound to know your fan is on
- Up to 20% More Power: 60 CFM - sufficient ventilation to remove odors and moisture from your bathroom
- Fits 130 million Broan-NuTone installed bath exhaust fans
- Low profile, bright white cover/grille blends into the ceiling
- Genuine Broan-NuTone replacement parts, guaranteed to fit
- HVI Certified: All air and sound ratings are designed, tested, and certified to ensure your product runs at peak performance
- Compatible with Broan models 670, 671, 688, 689, EC50, ECF50, EC70, ECF70, ECH600, E050 and E070 with 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings or 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" housings - does not fit 8" x 8-1/4" housings
- Compatible with NuTone models 693, 695, 696N, 695C, 695CB, 696NC, 696NCB, 690AC, 696N0, 6950 with 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings, 8" x 7-1/4" fan housings, and 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" fan housings
- Compatible with Nautilus models N671, N688 and Aira models VSBP50M, VSBP5XM, VSBX50M with 8-1/16" x 7-3/8" fan housings and 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" fan housings- does not fit 8" x 8-1/4" housings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.