Broan® 98 Pint Dehumidifier
The Broan® 98 Pint Dehumidifier delivers superior indoor air quality through MERV 13 filtration and dedicated moisture control. The energy efficient system provides 98 pints of water removal a day while minimizing the energy consumed. The included outdoor air inlet provides the option of drawing fresh outdoor air into the system and be controlled using the integrated damper.
- Removes up to 98 pints of water per day
- Provides up to 2,300 sq. ft. of coverage making it the ideal solution for whole-home applications
- MERV 13 filtration installed standard to provide superior air filtration
- Discharge duct can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation providing additional install flexibility
- Humidity control can be done easily using either our DEH 3000 digital controller that is mounted in the interior space or with the DEH 3000 R digital control with its remote sensor that is mounted in the interior space where the humidity level needs to be managed
- Included fresh air inlet provides the option for fresh outdoor air to be ducted to the unit
|Water Removal Capacity @ 80F & 60% RH (pints/day)
|Energy Factor (liters/kWh)
|Power (Watts) @ 80°F & 60% RH
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.0 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.2 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.4 in. WG
|Optional Fresh Air Duct
|Inlet Duct Size
|Outlet Duct Size
|Operating Current (Amps)
||9' Type B Plug
|Integrated Circuit Breaker
|Refrigerant Qty (oz.)
||3/4" Threaded Female NPT
|Coverage (sq. ft)
|Product Weight (Lbs)
||14.5 W x 19.5 H x 32.375 D
||DEH 3000 / DEH 3000 R
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.